Sunday, May 20, 2012

Two Weeks

Two weeks from yesterday is Graduation! I'll be singing the national anthem and the alma mater with other graduating music students at the ceremony.

Two weeks from today is my friend Anna Morris's senior recital. I'll be singing with her for two numbers. I'm excited to support her in her final project as an undergraduate music student!

Two weeks from tomorrow is my senior recital. Anna will be singing with me on my recital, as well. I'm really excited for my parents, peers, and community members to attend and hear the results of all of my hard work.

Two weeks from Tuesday (the day after my senior recital) I leave for Florida. My dad and my husband will be driving me and practically everything that Mitch and I own to our new apartment in DeLand.

I'm freaking out! I have to make my recital PERFECT. I have to pack up EVERYTHING. I have to get my hair cut, make an appointment for my hair on my recital day, get my car fixed, sign the lease for my apartment and give them my deposit... Well, that's just the beginning of my list. I'm not going to allow myself to go crazy!

*knock on wood*

~bê~

No comments:

Post a Comment