Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Fourth!

I know it was a few days ago, but I haven't had a chance until now to blog about my fourth of July! I went to New Smyrna Beach for lunch at Breakers on Flagler Ave. They have a front row seat to the beach! The picture of me at the beach is taken right outside the restaurant :-) I made the mistake of wearing flats to lunch. When Joel (my boss) found out that I hadn't been to the beach since my honeymoon (June of 2008) he made me buy a pair of flip flops so that I could dip my toes in the ocean! It was great :-)

That night my coworker, Beth, and her nice boyfriend took me to Daytona Beach for dinner and a fireworks show. We had pizza on the pier and enjoyed an awesome (and very crowded) fireworks display. All in all, I think my Fourth was pretty great :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment