Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It Costs How Much?

So, I didn't realize how expensive it was to move your entire life from Salt Lake City to DeLand, FL. I have been given $2,000 by Stetson to help me move, but I'm probably going to spend about $3,000 when this is all said and done! I've been researching different types of moving companies, ranging from the full service to the we-just-get-it-from-point-A-to-point-B service, and I'm a teensie bit overwhelmed.

One thing is for sure - I am NOT driving my car for 5 days all by myself!!!


As my final semester of undergraduate studies draws to a close, I am running around trying to get multiple projects finished, study for finals, memorize music, and organize my life... I can't wait for this part to be over! Hopefully my finals go well, I can actually graduate (the weird dreams are REALLY starting to freak me out!), and our little regional choir tour will go well. Holy Cow, Life - you're so insane right now!!!

~bê~

1 comment:

  1. I have a love-hate relationship with life being insane....sigh....

    ReplyDelete